I finally figured how XD looks like Ralphs Face. It DOES! It is so tite. Ralph smiles enuff to make it look like that XD
I was at Tim's house today for the first time. It was pretty nice. His mom is pretty cool, and he showed me like 50 mangas that he said I really REALLY needed to read. About 10 of them had porn... What does that tell you? Ahahaha
I got the music player finally. YAY! And, Andrew put one in, but I changed it and put my old one in (that I dint know I had, but was on my myspace) I had no idea...
SEX ED TOMORROW! I am excited! You? I know tim is excited(he dint wanna show it) and isabel (yes, I read other ppls blogs XD)
COMMENTS ARE FIXED! You can finally comment. THank you andrew.
I have to leave now. Relatives are here, dont wanna keep them waiting.
To end this, I feel like showing you the daners of Fast food (and why KFC is better than McDonals XD)
No comments:
Post a Comment