I feel sentimental today.
So I'm going to be a little close to the heart today x)
I always lived my life by holding no grudges, and no hating. Yet, it is so hard to keep it up. It feels like people just see that as a charade. They don't seem to believe it. Don't worry, this is only referring to some people. But, I don't know. Just because they hate me, doesn't mean I hate them. I think my problem is, that its become so integrated in my life, that I can't even come to hate people in that way. I think it becomes the problem that if someone bothers me like crazy, I can't tell them off
Eh. That wasn't sentimental xD. But, you get the point.
This is short
But I feel like bringing something back from a long time ago
Question
Do you truly hate anyone? Because, I can't. Except maybe...
4 comments:
nope
they bother me, they kick me down, and i just get back up again :)
nah. I guess sometimes I say I do, but I dont think so.
i think i just hate what they did, but not the person him/herself.
-sarah
& you're really brave to do that.
(:
Post a Comment